Saturday, April 14, 2012

Reading Response Freebies!

I feel guilty for being so absent lately, as I am so busy getting ready for the wedding! PLUS I have reached 50 followers! So, I decided to write a quick post to share a couple items!

These are my reading response pages that I often use as a follow-up to a listening center, guided reading or for reading homework.

There are three responses that work well with emergent readers:
Sight Word Hunt
Read, Write, Rhyme
Read, Write, Draw

For students reading a little higher there are responses for: 
Non-Fiction
Problem and Solution
Character Analysis (2)

Reading Response

My kinders also just finished writing their first book reports! Here are the pages I made for them. I will take some pictures next week of how I put the reports together. They are very simple books with construction paper covers. 


Book Report

Hope you enjoy!

Pin It

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel guilty! Thanks for the freebies!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Teaching_Fairy said...

Love your blog..thanks for the freebie, I now follow your blog. Come visit my blog

Kinderkiddies1.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

We're all busy girl! Don't stress :) The freebies are great, thank you!! I'm a new follower!
Stop by and visit sometime.

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Lohren Nolan said...

Love these reader's responses! Thanks so much! I am also a new follower of yours!

Come follow me at

totallyterrificteachingtools.blogspot.com

Lohren Nolan

Just Wild About Teaching said...

hey girl i just gave you the lovely bloggy award...drop by =)

Kelley Dolling said...

Let me begin my saying that I would LOVE to have Kinders walk in my door being exposed to story elements (I teach first) . . . any chance you want to move to Cottonwood, Calif??!! Your freebies are FAB and I am going to use them at the beginning of next year. Thanks so much for sharing!

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Jess said...

I LOVE freebies! Thanks so much!
I have passed on the Lovely Blog Award to you. Check it out on my latest blog post.

Jess
mrsjwalk.blogspot.com

Wolfelicious said...

Hi! I just found your blog! I am your newest follower. I would love to have you stop by my blog when you get a chance.

april
Wolfelicious

Unknown said...

I'm lovin' the freebies! thank you!

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up.

Modern Kindergarten

Lisa said...

Hi! I nominated you for a blog award! Just pick it up from my blog and follow the simple instructions! I love your blog!
:)

~ Lisa
Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

Unknown said...

Thank you for the freebies!
I have awarded you the Liebster award. Come by my blog to pick it up.
Modern Kindergarten

Nora Davis said...

I have passed along 2 awards to you! Swing by my blog to check them out. :)

Kindergarten SuperKids